Celebrity Artist Management
• Artist management, Celebrity Management,
• Track new business in the celebrity industry
• Cold callings and meetings with corporate, event agencies, event groups to generate briefs
• High involvement in Research, Planning
• Strategy to ensure new exclusive and non-exclusive artists acquisition
• Negotiate with talent on cost estimation and budget to ensure good results maximum profitability
• Pitch exclusive and non-exclusive talent for the live and channelize events.
• Understanding the talents requirement accordingly provide innovative solutions measures
• Making business proposals and pitching talent for tie ups on basis of the requirement
• To provide timely feedback to the internal team and make sure appropriate revisions are made to the concepts, estimates, creative designs art works for closure of briefs/business.
• Act as a single point of contact between the talent and internal team.
• Client servicing to external talent and close the deals
• Close the PFS, Billing and maintaining invoices
• Maintain the artist enquiry sheet/monthly records of briefs generated, business closed and revenue generated
• Achieve monthly, quarterly and yearly targets
• Plan and strategize the marketing plan for exclusive talent
• Business development for talent and procuring new exclusive and non-exclusive talent
Experience: 1-2 Years